Monday, July 19, 2010

I love Ikea!!!

Paxton and I made a trip up to Sylvan this weekend to visit Auntie Kelly and the boys.  We took our friend, Kaity, and her little girl, Lainey, with us as well.  We had lots of fun, but that's not what this post is about. 

On our way home we stopped at Ikea because we were in need of some sort of toy box for Paxton.  Before yesterday his toy box was the top of our coffee table.  But I found this fabulous item while we were shopping:




Don't you just love it?  I think the plush lock is my favorite part!  My second favorite is that step #5 on the instructions was to put the lock on.  There apparently are some challenged people out there.

I love all the cool stuff Ikea has and that it's not super expensive.  I'm pretty sure that about 80% of the decorations in our house are from Ikea.  Yes, I might have a problem.

And I also got this stuff, because I can't just buy what I go to Ikea for.
Ice cube trays.  The pink ones are flowers and the green ones sort of look like starfish ... or throwing stars.
Colored rocks for the martini glasses on our kitchen shelf.  (See this post.) I have been needing these since we went in March, so there's my justification.

3 comments: