Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Celebrating!!!

Today is a good day.  I decided to try on a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans to torture myself with how many inches I have to lose (I know Paxton is only 2 weeks old so this was a long shot), but I was actually able to get them on and done up!  They weren't 100% comfortable so I know I do have to lose some before I can actually wear them, but it was an awesome feeling!!!

And, since I was feeling so great, I decided to try on my wedding ring again.  I haven't been able to wear it since July 1st due to a combination of swelling and weight gain which is sad because I really, really love my ring.  I got my ring on with a little elbow grease, but I figured I should take it off while I still could.  However, again this is a step in the right direction since I couldn't even get it past my knuckle a month ago!

Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. Hello....I found you! I didn't know you were blogging which i should have figured out cuz you commented on mine. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and loved that the cold wasn't invited to the party. You have a great sense of humor. Thanks for sharing about Paxtons arrival too! Congrats on the baby, I hope to meet him someday! :)

    ReplyDelete