Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Since today is my very first Mother's Day I thought I would do a post pictures of some of the mothers in my life.  I am very blessed to have an amazing mother who I appreciate more and more each day, especially now that I am a mother myself!  I'm also very lucky to have such a great older sister who I can go to for help and advice with all of my "new mom" questions.  Thank you both for everything you do for me!  I don't know what I'd do without you ladies!

Grandma and Grandpa Robinson on their wedding day and then on my Mom and Dad's wedding day
Grandma and Grandpa Knibb on their wedding day and then on my Mom and Dad's wedding day
Mom and Dad on their wedding day
Mom the day before I was born
1st baby picture with Mom

Family Pictures 2007
Gorgeous Mom
Grammie and her boys
Kelly and Rhett
Kelly couldn't do a serious shot
Kelly's little family
Although she's not a mom yet, Kinsey is a fabulous Auntie who is always willing to have a "date" night with the cutest baby boy in Lethbridge! (except for when I forget she's going to Sylvan for the weekend!)


Mom doing up my wedding dress (one of my favorite parts of the whole day)
Mom and me after the wedding

Family pics 2009
Kell's family
Grammie lovin' on her boys
Mom and daughters
Still gorgeous
Much better serious shot
Auntie Kinsey being "fierce"
And some of Jay and me since I was preggo at the time
The whole fam damly
My first hold of Paxton.  Best moment ever!
Home with my little man
My special Mother's Day pancake from Jay
My 1st Mother's Day card from Paxton (and Jay)


* A big thank-you to 2 more great moms: Rhonda who did all the family photos for us, and Chantal who did the wedding photos.

2 comments:

  1. You made me cry! You really are a super mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me cry too! I love you so much. You are being a great mommy too. Mom

    ReplyDelete