Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weight Loss Update

It's been a while since I posted updated about my weight loss, soI thought I'd get this out quick.  I am down 44 pounds, but I seem to be gaining and losing the same 1-2 pounds lately.  With the nicer weather, Jay's got the bbq itch and I've definitely been "treating" myself entirely too much.  Time to get fully back on the wagon!

I haven't been losing much weight the last month or so, but I have lost some inches.  I even purchased some work pants that were not from the plus section so that's pretty exciting!  I'm slightly disturbed that my boobs have finally started shrinking because my brain tells me that my belly is getting bigger (even though in the rational part of my brain I know that's not actually what's happening) as the boobs get smaller!

I know it's a short post, but here are the pictures (sorry, it's almost bed time for me since I'm now getting up at 4:30 am to get my exercise in.  blech).



Ya, those are my yoga pants that are a size MEDIUM!!!  They totally give me a bit of a muffin top, but I'm pretty happy that I can get them on without being afraid that they'll rip!

And for comparison ...




3 comments:

  1. girls that starve themselves to look thin are doing more harm than good. Nutrition is the only way to look good and be healthy at the same time. I found this site that has an awesome free training E-Book when you join their newsletter and they highlight nutritional recipes to eat healthy and still have great tasting foods.
    http://www.ishredbodyfat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh. Well lanceboss I am most definitely NOT starving myself. Im exercisung and not eating junk food as often as I did in tge past. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis you look FABULOUS! And whoever lanceboss is can go jump in a river cause you're not starving yourself! You are making healthy choices and exercising. Pfff. Silly people. I'm so proud of you and your hard work!

    ReplyDelete