Saturday, July 14, 2012

Paxtonisms

I know I haven't blogged in forever and I have lots of stuff to catch up on ... it's on my giant to-do list, I promise!  And I know that pretty much all of my blogs are starting out this way lately.  Anyway, Paxton was being pretty funny today, so I wanted to record a couple of them.  Enjoy!


P: Mom! My dragon has hair.
Me: That's because he's a Chinese dragon.
P: Oh. He has Chinese hair?
Me: (trying not to laugh) I suppose so!


P: What's those?
Me: They're lobsters.
P: Oh. Mobsters?
Me: No. Lobsters.
P: Monsters?
Me: Close enough.
P: The monsters are scary!
Me: Should we go then?
P: No.  I want to watch them.

 We had to stay and watch the lobsters at Sobeys for like 5 minutes and I had to promise we would come see them next time before we could move on.  He also informed me that the picture of a crab on the tank was a spider and refused to acknowledge that it was a crab.  Silly boy :)

1 comment: