Thursday, March 3, 2011

Awol

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. It's not that I have forgotten about my blog, it's actually my compter's fault. For some reason it just randomly stops transmitting a signal to my screen (and usually at the most inconvenient times). I checked out HP's website and was instructed to disable both my screen saver (which was very sad because it's a bunch of our favorite pictures) and my "sleep" mode (at least one of us was getting some sleep). However, neither of these things worked. So this leaves a problem with the software. Let me just say that Vista has been nothing but a pain in my hiney since day 1 (not the post I did by that name, but the first day we got this computer). I'm fairly certain that it's not a virus because I did manage to run a scan once after all these shenanigans started and nothing came up. So this leaves me with the option of "wiping" the computer. I did it a total of 4 times on our old computer. It's really not terribly difficult, just really annoying. Anyways, I just thought I'd let you know why I haven't been posting/leaving comments on your blogs as much lately. It's because I just did this whole post on my iPhone and it's really knd of difficult :). I guess I can at least be grateful that the computer waited until I had a smart phone before it started acting up 'cuz we all know I'd just die without access to Facebook. Hmmmmmm. Maybe the computer's jealous of all the time I spend with the new phone?

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm, I think you're computer is jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mind the jealous computer- I AM JEALOUS- of all your techno knowledge-

    ReplyDelete