Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sweetest Thing Ever

I follow Kelsey's blog "Chaotic Momentum of a Military Momma" and I absolutely love it!*  I don't know Kelsey and found her blog through a completely different blog of someone else I don't know, but it just so happens that I find Kelsey's humour to be much like mine and I am usually crying from laughter or shaking my head thinking "I know exactly what you mean" after reading her posts.  Her latest post is probably one of the sweetest things I've ever heard a child say or read that a child said.  Heart melting!

In the post, Kelsey's daughter Payton tells her that the baby she's going to have (her stuffed dog) "grew from her heart."  From the mouths of babes alright!  I really can't think of any other way to describe how a mother feels about her child.  That quote from a little girl describes exactly how my love for Paxton grew (I loved him right from the moment I found out I was pregnant) and it also explains exactly how you can look at your brand new baby that you've never seen before and know that you love this little person more than anything else in the world!





Thanks to Kelsey for sharing this special moment!

*Sensitive Readers beware: the post I've linked to is great, but if you choose to read back through Kelsey's blog be warned that there will most likely be some f-bombs lurking.  Just thought I'd warn you since I know some of the people who read my blog don't like swearing.

2 comments: