Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh So Yummy Artichoke Dip

I had another B-Charmed party for my friend, Kim, yesterday afternoon.  It was lots of fun and everybody who attended is getting some fun and fabulous jewelry!  But this post is not about jewelry.  It's about the artichoke dip that I made for the party.  And when I say "I made" I mean that I intended to make it but Jay ended up making it since he was at the house : )  It was soooo delicious and this is all that was left at the end:

Ya, so good.  Mom, I will make you try this.  So this recipe is courtesy of the Costco magazine that they send out every month.  I actually opened it this month and I'm so glad that I did!

Hot Artichoke-Parmesan Dip

Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 20 min
Makes: 560 mL (2 1/4 cups) or 18 servings, 30 mL (2 Tbsp) each

250 mL (1 cup) Miracle Whip Dressing
250 mL ( 1 cup)  Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
1 can (398 mL) artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
2 green onions, chopped

Heat oven to 180 C (350 F)
Mix ingredients
Spoon into shallow, ovenproof dish.
Bake 15 min. or until hot and bubbly

Easy, right?  Now, instead of the Parmesan cheese, we used Kraft's parmesan, romano and asiago mix.  (It's still a "sprinkle" cheese that comes in a container.  The only place I've been able to find it is Sobeys.  So delicious!)  We also doubled the recipe for the party (which was definitely a smart idea).  We served it with Ciabatta baguettes from Costco.  Someone said that it was also pretty delicious on the crackers I had out.  I replied that I'm pretty sure it would taste equally as delicious on a spoon.  Holiday potlucks watch out.  This is what I'm gonna be bringing : )

1 comment:

  1. um yum! I think you should make this for Boxing Day at mom and dad's!

    ReplyDelete