Friday, March 23, 2012

So I decided ...

... that since my body is looking different that I needed to do something with my hair.  And today was the day.  I went and got it hi-lited and a bunch cut off.  It's probably going to take a few days to get used to it, but so far everyone seems to like it.  What do you think?

And on a side note, apparently I am some sort of an albino.  When I got my hair done today, the stylist said, "I really like the blonde on you.  It adds some color to your face."  That's the same thing the stylist said when I went brown last year. 
So the only conclusion I can come to is that my natural hair color drains all color from my face therefore making me an albino :)

2 comments:

  1. Loves it! And the blue you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so awesome!!!! I like the blonde. Oh so chic and beautiful. Love you. Mommy

    ReplyDelete