Saturday, March 17, 2012

You think so, eh?

Jay's got a pretty decent head cold today so he's not feeling too awesome.  While we were attempting to watch a movie (as much as you can with a 2 year old flitting and stomping and careening around the house) my Mom called.  At the exact same moment Paxton started crying up in his room so I headed up to see what was going on.  Apparently it was nothing major because he stopped crying as soon as I asked him if he wanted to talk to Grammy.

Anyway, while I was on the phone Jay relocated to our bedroom to wait until I was done and Paxton had found him there.  I went in to lay on the bed with them, and that's when the comedian arrived.  Paxton informed me that he wanted to "sleep in the big bed with Daddy."  So I asked him, "where is Mommy going to sleep if your're in the big bed?"  "You go sleep in my bed." he informed me with his most serious tone.  Jay and I looked at each other and started laughing.  In the meantime, Paxton cuddled down under the blankets and when he saw I hadn't immediately gone to his bed he repeated, "Mommy.  Go sleep in my bed!"

Well, alrighty then.  I'm guessing it's not going to be too comfy since Paxton's still in his crib!  What a goofy boy I have!

2 comments:

  1. Goofer boy! And getting sooo big! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big in that picture with you. You look fabulous and it melted my heart when he told me "love you" on the phone. love you tons, mommy

    ReplyDelete