Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter Pics

I've been meaning to get my Easter pictures up, well since Easter, but I've definitely procrastinated it.  Not much to say in this post so it'll be mostly pictures.  We had dinner at my parents' house the weekend before Easter, and my Mom decided that would be our Easter dinner since she forgot Easter was the next weekend.  So I didn't get any pictures then.  We went to Jay's Dad's house on Easter Saturday and then his Mom's on Easter Sunday, but didn't get any pictures at Grandma's house.  Enjoy!

Visiting before dinner
Peggy and Ryder
Paxton and Shane taking a nap.  Shane was slightly in love with Paxton.
Puppy kisses!
Paxton's Bunny and Chick napkin holders.  Such an attentive audience!
You talkin' to me?
Easter grass hair
New outfit from Grandpa and Grandma (Roseanne loves shopping for Paxton!)
New undershirts.  I have the dumb look on my face 'cuz Jay and I had gone to Costco just before heading over to his Dad's house to get some of these undershirts.  We walked right past them on our way in and then wandered around the clothes section for like 15 minutes looking for them.  We finally gave up and headed to the ridiculously long check out lines to buy some other stuff.  Then, on our way out, we spotted the undershirts but it was way too busy to go back for them.  We told Chicken and Roseanne the story when we got there and they were both trying not to give away the fact that they'd bought the same ones! 
It was pretty funny.
Easter morning with the goodies.  Mom and Dad helped eat it (there's still some left!)
Smirkey Smirkerton
Looking all polite in the Jumperoo

1 comment:

  1. He just gets cuter and cuter! Seriously! Give him kisses from auntie Kell and Uncle Cliff!

    ReplyDelete