Thursday, June 30, 2011

Splish Splash Just Takin' a Bath

I decided that it was lawn mowing day today since it's not super hot out ... and also because I was afraid that if Paxton walked out into the grass he might not come back (it's been a few weeks of rain and heat since I last mowed).  And because Paxton is such a good helper, he followed me around while pushing his cozy coupe back and forth (like a lawn mower).  And since we just mulch our grass Paxton gathered quite a few clippings in his crocs and up his legs by the time we were done.  So when we came back in the house I headed to the bathroom and started running a bath for the boy.  While the tub was filling I headed to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.  Upon returning to the bathroom, I found this:


I literally was gone for like one minute.  And there was no "splash" noise or anything.  Just a boy in the tub with his clothes on when I arrived.  I guess he was just so excited to play with his new boat that he couldn't wait for me to get him undressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment