Thursday, June 30, 2011

10 on ... Whatever day it is

1. I've been really bad the last few weeks at doing my 10 on Tuesday lists.  You may have noticed.  Now that the weather's nice we just seem to be outside a lot and I don't have a laptop, so blogging hasn't occurred.

2. I never thought I'd say so, but I'm actually glad that it's windy today.  It's cooled things (like my house) off and it's kept the mosquitos at bay! 

3. I am so sick of being a golf widow ... and there's still at least 3 months of golfing season left!!!

4. Tomorrow is our first July 1st without Mom and Dad living in Raymond.  I think it's going to be a bit weird.  We're still planning to watch the parade in the morning but then we're heading out to Cardston for the rest of the day.  I'm just sayin' that after 28 July 1sts in Raymond, this will be an adjustment.

5. My 10 year High School reunion is on Saturday, and I'm not going.  I was kind of going back and forth about whether or not to go since I haven't really accomplished much in the last 10 years.  And then Jay used my invitation to write something down and then threw it out so I didn't have any of the info on who to rsvp to or what time it's at or anything.  I did send a FB message to the person who mailed the invitation but I never heard back from them ... so I'm taking it as a sign that I'm not supposed to go.

6. I went pants shopping 2 Fridays ago and bought a size smaller pants than those I got when I went back to work in November.  Yay!!!

7. Paxton had a sleep over at Grammie and Pa's house on Sunday because Kelly's down with her kids.  Apparently they were a tornado of boy fun.  Pa tried to convince me that he'd rather come to my place than go to Cardston, but I knew that he really had all the horses running full tilt to get him home asap.

8. I am so excited that I don't have to work for the next 4 days!  I get Monday off for Independence Day since we get the American stats off from work.  And I booked tomorrow off so I could celebrate with my family.  Hopefully Paxton doesn't try to get me up at 6 am tomorrow.

9. Paxton has been a bottomless pit lately.  I'm pretty sure he's hit another growth spurt.  Tell Brocker Man to watch out, Kell!

10. I can't believe how big Paxton's getting!  We've had him to the park a few times and he can climb stuff (like ladders!) that I wouldn't think he'd have the coordination for yet.  He can go down the slides by himself too.  I love how he's learning so much, but it sometimes it makes me miss my baby :(
Not the best video (sorry I was being the safety harness and video-ing at the same time) but this is of Paxton being all big at the park

3 comments:

  1. #6 - so very proud of you!! You are looking great! Keep it up :)

    -Cristy
    (blogger wont let me sign in with my google account to leave comments anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how he covers the dogs with all his blankets and animals! You should go to your reunion- you'll be sorry you didn't- who cares what you've done or haven't done- what are you- like in highschool? GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry!!!!!! I thought I messaged details to everyone who didn't get an invite or misplaced their invites.

    Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer!!!

    ReplyDelete