Saturday, June 18, 2011

Such a Big Boy

I took Paxton for his first professional hair cut today.  It was badly needed.  He was starting to look a bit like a bum.
This wasn't his first hair cut.  My Mom gave him the first, and then Jay and I attempted the last one.  But, I thought it was time to let a professional do it since the last one left the poor boy with some extremely uneven locks.  So we headed up to Supercuts by our house and were lucky enough that there wasn't even a line to wait in.  The stylist grabbed a booster cushion for him and a pretty snazzy cape and away she went.  Paxton wasn't too sure at first, but the nice lady let him hold her spray bottle once she'd wet his hair down and then everything was just peachy.

It only took about 15 minutes for my little bum to be transformed into a big boy :(

We went grocery shopping right after the hair cut so I didn't get any pictures until we got back home.  And in true "big boy" fashion, Paxton volunteered to help bring the groceries in.  He's just ever so "helpful" these days.  I'm sure that when he's actually old enough to be helpful, Paxton'll be sure to make himself scarce when I arrive with groceries.




And then it was time for a snack since he was starving right to death (or so Paxton would have you believe).  Sorry about the applesauce all over his face.  I think he's getting better at feeding himself?




2 comments:

  1. Ahh, such a big boy! I think you were just worried that Uncle Cliff would carry out his "offer" to buzz him like our boys! Bwahahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! and its true...big boy haircuts make them look sooo much older! cute and sad at the same time:)

    ReplyDelete