Friday, October 21, 2011

Much too smart

Paxton's vocabulary is grwing every day.  He's started telling us when he's pooped in the last few weeks.  (I know, parents are always talking about poop.  But it's a big part of life.  Crappy.)  He'll come into the room and say, "Poooooo.  Poooooo," while pointing at his bum.  It's great.  Saves me a lot of sniff tests.  This scenario then usually leads to me or Jay saying, "Ok.  Let's go change your: a) pants; b) bum; c) diaper.  It varies as to which word is actually used.  However, I found out today that apparently one of those words is used too often.

I'd been home from work for about and hour and finished all of the immediate tasks that Paxton, the dogs and my computer required so I decided it was time to trade my work clothes for something a little comfier.  I announced to Paxton, "Ok.  Mommy's going to go change her pants."  You can probably guess what happened next, and you might even be laughing already.  If you didn't guess, I'll fill you in.  Paxton followed me down the hall to my room asking, "Poooooo?  Pooooo?  Mommy, poooooo?"

*Sigh*  Some days I think my not-quite-2-year-old is too smart for my his own good.


Yes that is a mouth full of chips he has.  He's super Klassy like his mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment