Thursday, October 27, 2011

Super Awesomeness!!!

So my Facebook is being completely stupid and WILL NOT let me SHARE anything.  I am getting really frustrated with the ridiculousness.  It's been like this for like 2 weeks. 

Anyway, my Aunt Carol is having a clearance sale on a lot of her art prints (she's a fabulous artist) and is only charging $20 for 20 prints and it doesn't matter what size! (I believe they vary in size from 4x6" to 24x32")  You can check out her work at Galaxy of Graphics.  Go to Custom Search and then select Carol Robinson from the sort by artist field.  Here are some of the prints I picked up; just a drop in the bucket of what's available. (fyi: a 16x20: retails for $20 by itself so this is such an awesome deal!)



These ones are 3 separate prints but I really like them together.
Carol also has a whole bunch of her older stuff and Christmas stuff for sale : )

Carol's out in Raymond, so if you're interested in going I can give you directions to her place.  The sale is Friday, October 28th from 4-7pm and Saturday, October 29th from 10am-5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment