Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Best Idea Ever

Some of you may have seen my Facebook status yesterday morning and some of you may not have.  Either way, I'm going to expand on it.  This is what it said "Alisha Christensen: if I could figure out how to make all the running in my dreams count, I'd weigh 110 lbs by now!"

I am constantly running from something or someone in my dreams (I'm sure this symbolizes something that's probably not good but what can I say) whether it's just your generic "bad guys", vampires, horror movie killers, mud slides, lava, etc.  I'm not entirely sure what they all want from me but they're always chasing me and I'm always running away while trying to keep various members of my family safe from them at the same time.  And you know how usually when you need to run in a dream it's like you're trying to move through a vat of molasses while your assailant can move at regular speed?  That's not the case with my dreams, usually I'm moving fairly quickly (and I'm in remarkably good shape since I can run for hours at a time!).

So I had a brilliant idea yesterday morning: If I could figure out how to make all the running I do in my dreams count as exercise in real life I could lose a lot of weight!  And I'd probably be ridiculously rich since everyone would want to use my  invention as well.

Now all I have to do is find a scientist who can figure it out ... let me know if you know of one. =)

1 comment:

  1. you make me giggle! Let me know how that goes and what your family discount is!

    ReplyDelete