Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Pics

I'm very lucky to have my friend Tricia.  Not only is she super awesome, but she's also getting into photography.  She did some awesome maternity pictures of our friend Cristy last weekend (2 days before she had Carter) and was down from Strathmore this weekend to see the new baby.  So we stole Tricia for about an hour to snap some candid family photos for us in the awesome leaves at Henderson Lake.  We had a tone of fun and much laughter was had.  I was so happy that we got pictures of Paxton in his super cute Emi Hats 'cuz usually as soon as I put a hat on him, he pulls it right off.  Here are a few of my favorites (and I say a few 'cuz Tricia took about 1000 of them!):












Super Jay! 


Tricia was trying to get a shot with falling leaves.  Instead, she sort of threw a bunch of them at us and Paxton got most of it! Too funny! 


This was actually my 3rd time jumping in the leaves.  I'm definitely not as talented as Jay! 





I thought this one would be cute since one of our engagement photos had me and Jay sitting on a bench (there was a heart spray painted on the back of it. awwww! and no, we did not put the heart there!)

2 comments:

  1. haha the one with Jay flying thru the air cracked me up! Sheesh these turned out CA-UTE! Fall pics are my fav...Good looking little family you've got there.

    ReplyDelete