Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. I am so happy that the weather is finally decent this week!

2. Our neighbour's daughter is about 9 and has been dying to see Paxton for about a week now.  She finally dropped by this evening when he was awake (he's been napping the other 10 times she's come over) and Paxton was so excited to see her that he ran in circles in the back yard the entire 1/2 hour she was here.

3. Just watched "The Back-up Plan."  It was definitely not as funny as I'd hoped and set me back in my quest to get Jay to watch chick flicks with me about 5 years or so.

4. We picked up my Mother's Day present today ... "Lego Pirates of the Caribbean."  I'm pretty excited about having another silly video game to play : )  Now I just need to find time to play it : (

5. Looking forward to having the day off tomorrow because our day home is randomly closed.  I haven't figured out what we're going to do yet, but I'm guessing it will involve a lot of being out in the sun!

6. Paxton has started "shushing" but he hasn't figured out that he's supposed to put his finger over his lips and puts it up beside his nose while he says "Sssssss."  I guess I should be grateful it's not going up his nose. *sigh*

7. Jay's birthday is on the 20th.  I have no idea what to get him because he's ridiculously impatient and bought himself the video game I was going to get him.

8. We had Pita Pit tonight and it was delicious.  I wish I could figure out how to open a pita without getting giant holes in it.  That totally would make me very happy.

9. Today was "International Monty Python Status Day" and I almost completely forgot.  I didn't come up with a very good quote for my Facebook status (Some call me ... Tim) but at least I participated : )

10. I am definitely a dog person.  The neighbours new kitten totally clawed me while I was holding her.  None of my puppies ever did that to me (not that they didn't scratch me, but their claws never got stuck under my skin).

2 comments:

  1. #4 - My boys will be jealous...
    #6 - tooooo cute! Get a video please :)
    #7 - wrap up the case and give it to him. Cliff ALWAYS buys the new NHL that comes out a week before his birthday instead of waiting. Consider it easy shopping - now you know he loves what you got him!
    #9 - how are we even sisters? Our tastes in music, movies and games is so different! But I still love you!

    Have a fabulous day in the sunshine with my cutie pie nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat keeps bringing in mice and birds- I am finding I am a dog person the last few mice!

    ReplyDelete