Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm pretty sure that the commenting problem has been fixed on Blogger now.  So that means you should be able to leave me all your fabulous comments, Kelly.

2. I'm so glad that it didn't rain today!  Yay for sunshine!  Too bad I was cooped up inside, but still yay!

3. I had the day off yesterday so I took Paxton out to Cardston to see Grammie and Pa ... and their new house.  Very nice : )

4. Paxton weighed himself at Grammie's house yesterday and he weighs 28 lbs.  He was so funny with the scale.  I'm pretty sure he just liked seeing the numbers change but every time they stopped moving he'd point and laugh and look to make sure I was watching.

5. I also weighed myself while we were at Grammie's house ... and I have lost 10 lbs since Easter!  Yay!

6. I'm going to see "Bridesmaids" on Friday.  I really hope it's as funny as it looks in the previews.

7. Also going to Moxies on Friday ... mmmmm ... white chocolate brownie. *drool*

8. I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the first day of June!  It seems like this year is just flying by.

9. I'm pretty sure Paxton said "Bye" today when I picked him up from day care.  So awesome!

10. I'm trying to let Paxton feed himself more.  It's taking a toll on me though since this is what we end up with pretty much every time:


He's also taken to flinging his food when he's done eating.  Althought the dogs are huge fans, this is not going over well with his parents.

Practice makes perfect, right?  Hopefully Paxton will be able to perfect the eating with a spoon with all this practice!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I hear ya on the food flinging and we don't have puppies to clean up!! A warning about the movie, I was told they use the f word ALOT (as in my sister Jess said it made her uncomfortable) and they use the c word. Just letting you know!

    ReplyDelete