Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing Moms out there!  I can't believe it's already Mother's Day again.  It doesn't seem like last year's happened all that long ago.  I thought today would be a good day to update you with my favorite Mom quotes from the last month.

Love this first one.  Enjoy!

"Rejecting things because they are old-fashioned would rule out the sun and the moon - and a mother's love." - Author Unknown

"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." - Honore De Balzac

"God could not be everywhere, so He created mothers." - Proverb

"Mothers are like fine collectibles - as the years go by they increase with value." - Author Unknown

"Children and mothers never truly part, Bound in the beating of each other's heart." - Charlotte Gray

"A man loves his sweetheart the most, His wife the best, But his mother the longest." - Irish Proverb

"Isn't there one child you really love the best?' a mother was asked.  And she replied, 'Yes.  The one who is sick, until he gets well; the one who's away, until he gets home." - Author Unknown

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world." - William Ross Wallace

"Let a nation have good mothers, and she will have good sons." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Children are what the mothers are.  No father's fondest care can fashion so the infant heart." - W.S. Landor

"I never understood the obstacles my mother faced, until I became one.  I love my mother's memory now more than ever." - Author Unknown

"Mothers are the most unselfish, the most responsible people in the world." - Bernard M. Baruch

"It was when I had my first child that I understood how much my mother loved me." - Author Unknown

Paxton and I on the slide 
Grandma Daryl riding Paxton's trike 
Grandma Roseanne riding Paxton's truck 
Grammy and Paxton clapping

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful collection- and I love your photos, adorableness!

    My favorite Mother quote is, "The only thing better than having you for my mother, is my children having you for their grandmother."

    Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! That's so cute, Kelsey! I might have to add that one to the calendar :)

    ReplyDelete