Tuesday, May 24, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm kind of afraid to ever let Paxton go in our backyard again because I'm not sure what might be lurking in the jungle of grass out there.  I would really love to tame that jungle with my lawn mower, but first I need this rain to quit long enough for my yard to dry up!

2. We had Original Joe's for supper and it was delicious.  Mmmmm dill dip and fries.  But now I sort of feel like exploding.

3. I'm feeling super stagnant lately.  I just feel like my life isn't moving.  The weather is really not helping with this feeling.

4. I'm loving how Paxton sings and talks all the time lately.  Still not much English, but he's definitely expressing himself.

5. I have this coming up Monday off because it's American May Long.  I don't know what I'm going to do, though.  I'm pretty sure that Paxton's going to day care so that I can have some "me" time, but I just can't seem to figure out what I'm going to do with that time.

6. Jay went golfing in Cardston yesterday since it was Canadian May Long, and my parents babysat Paxton for him.  I'm slightly perturbed that Jay got to see their new house before me.  But I hear it's awesome!

7. I'm now on week 6 of running on my eliptical in the morning.  I'm still not seeing the results, but my pants are starting to fit better.

8. We went camping at the gun range with Jay's Mom and step-dad on Saturday.  It was Paxton's first overnight camping trip and I'm so glad that some friends of theirs had an empty trailer for us to use!  It really made things a lot easier/more comfortable.

9. The battle to move Paxton from bottles to sippy cups is not going well.  I think it's mostly because bottles seem to be so much easier for everyone involved.  However, I am determined to have Paxton off bottles before he turns 2 ... so just over 6 months to get 'er done. 

10. Kelly and Cliff get back from Mexico late tonight.  It seems like they've been gone f-o-r-e-v-e-r but it's only been a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment